Re: [gaia] Basic Free Internet Access

Don Means <don@digitalvillage.com> Sun, 06 December 2015 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kattare.com; s=scribe-03.kattare.com2014; t=1449439190; bh=DZ4C7JQTXkMFPthKNM6irafusxLJ6jy7fcBJ5TeFJoE=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To:From; b=kDFemwiInv3nAI6OPhTHdRzZkY0zpCCu/ns5nStBtMUNplgsl01/5a83kxEE3Uf3T 4T/MtTa7HguSaPCNUI2+pzA206x63DAGgFCOlpTcTQBBt4EkySbnwvtuENrj71t1eC UnFrX3SZ3BCS6BSLo0Mrv/ne91u7hFdXzIIsxSbUfLhgMnus/nbcQghfzRGAkpVc8k LCZA7/Gq1/K14z7Hxxdt46KxfUMDAsTjLiGhu0rz/5dwo3mp3piDOYn36qK/mURtn4 frN8u5weBIwVxl38Uaw2q3uFl2Bx1J4tSfZ0JuTcXTYQVNHUnu/2qmAZHIG6w+RfKD 4HjpXa9tuYB0w==