Re: [gaia] ACM SIGCOMM GAIA Workshop 2016

Roger Baig Viñas <roger.baig@guifi.net> Wed, 16 December 2015 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=guifi.net; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:in-reply-to :mime-version:user-agent:date:date:message-id:organization :references:subject:subject:from:from:received:received :received; s=dkim; t=1450279935; x=1452094336; bh=Q4w9//BDZRrjyI rhX3U34QIwa+O6MW96ONcu0IrrORg=; b=NleAwYAPO+rdzsuGXGIpTZaKiQYikc Op/pHAECwrbk5znMzRCZ/a8PUyQ/aA3qWdTiFiaiIUwrThSmoHxmkuhaXwwys2O+ IGZTWOQkNoEKMccUMDScF/Ewv+vG2sBn422EJgy2+ehPGUdxJXZCJzATBgyAnd8c Bxoc9XNKuzLuZOjpFpilnvVfdX0pTOa1A1EKDNZKruEvg+xlUjDqNKyYVhnpHHor /aVHL3FW+8ZDqbnoC153BZApAww776plq0L+q6V39mzacmLGZBpwfzJI8zr+yuCO AwwS+6uvp3qeOWajcJBCKYJkTzmrSfnoQaXEDa3Qz6V6bUUkUlMlSvFw==