Re: [gaia] Ideas for a 2021 plan

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk> Tue, 19 January 2021 18:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=J+fR0oUJuOuz103Lb22a9FY6LXi8pXagYgWVPAbWbxs=; b=qY7CE60TJL9jBCRs2w85iIT8wGtFcB0k73lOOKNoaAeT1I3AGRUTHlBP5/c6d5Ik2C c5tGMhBHfyIkOPbM6zQbTQDOz01ZZPWm3/0tYwFSmjREgm08dwFaXJW8mbOh1QtgNcSK D9LsCBd3cniQFRAxX+zzQnQUTOESUqxcjfaAQYrNRgTJM0YRVybr4tgTtFwuNQsTP17w Ssr8bR1FgYWN9/W/4nRFmmiHYmA7qMGI5pjZZ9aJEUbGMdMP8zpzuXoVf2y4koonY9IR qOXeNw9wuyHSUSQ/pxXW2kbYeAwpaIFfFbxTuHHdHzyqQ7LtQujaJ1cF/OHdfnGkhULZ B4gg==