Re: [gaia] Gigabit/fibre networks, worth documenting/comparing experiences and lessons beyond the usual (market)

Steve Song <stevesong@nsrc.org> Thu, 20 September 2018 11:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=NSfPo6IpZ6z1vaMR6NCuWbMpBe+7EBvy4Dcb/9CeeHc=; b=Q6oN7nP9O6xBFPdn88UHFkoJoLEzY4puapOL6Ad2tTH+NEDOeklmXUeEc7DJpc/Cjf LDQf9KQmVIF9tiXeW1PYtycXFoMJxgqv8Pjv56h8XyWmkEHt9tsK0PNdVkwlQJc5l7yZ VdQJf3Qz5JvWJVs61jJ2C6AUgh0YmIcrIcZyNVWEDMp9IUuKgJKW1oD1WfmCoB2EHShu nLEMaNsrpmkJ6oxB3DW1NbMsGANmo9BwB3u3unbEmg9jv6k1Wk9u1aMQC42SUHylpQgd 9LTRk7Aw1j6Ow9TX1uqoL0B7Owv49HTQ+gR+iAqZHT7G09pnAdRErnefUJluLew6vrFb oYaA==
References: <3FCAA497-5F59-471F-B9BD-1E2403D228BB@ac.upc.edu> <CAPaG1A=11x7V=msU8ocdwWVDj-1j370F0GCE12O_0nY1p5anNw@mail.gmail.com> <00C06C48-ECF8-4427-92AC-E4628004BD23@ac.upc.edu> <CAD_CWO10iqrTim5fkfor+nkM1QLoUK0aV+6fUO7ZsOe4qBhNew@mail.gmail.com> <5E201844-242E-486C-8DB1-133D27CE929F@isoc.org> <CAD_CWO3-0BbSOkE++km=75s_1jxtKzDsyiusvanZ1+8TKigLCQ@mail.gmail.com> <6ae9259e-f636-c378-c39e-c1369ca75e01@disi.unitn.it>