Re: [gaia] Gigabit/fibre networks, worth documenting/comparing experiences and lessons beyond the usual (market)

Steve Song <stevesong@nsrc.org> Mon, 17 September 2018 16:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=mnBPuD5DDMTRVu7I8p2hNCRIsj8uxK5vZPYwb9RzNNY=; b=htcwO9NP3yhtEJAVWEIPrGUEGmIAE/C9d/Xrea46jGXtaTLGMNm3B2suPUUT3gKTU7 At4aGlIqAwavX+tP6AwgiO3+DFz7AALpblsrjLBvcjTUyDCD1318/zy1mCLHE664ESuS kjbcfgmknXtL3PsX3x2kpuFMpytFgunzNvs+ol8caFKiOh8RhFKF2Jw75PAVWjUHw7qz b2XwJjJ/EJflL/0QplHleytcoMFJrT6VLi9hHnuOom7REL6tEAFYAeHN0RhNnl/jNltm r0toClrQQCBxVgYnYmUtHmuLxWAehUmH4Ho+b6MSudqBVMn6Gtn2qIqk2llQJ4NFKXL7 s+8w==