Re: [gaia] An Internet Draft about Community Networks. A first question

Rute Sofia <rute.sofia@ulusofona.pt> Wed, 18 June 2014 14:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:reply-to:organization :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cQ4ejK4P8V+R4rONQvEqhjWw8nUR57Y0QDK/Z1//zow=; b=RTsvFxST55QyE275aBP9aOJa/jT2uvsX2RXKVyN9sImvMvU5TRJ+w/4l+QjTGwf32/ 7OETRPkMTeHumYqaojMZTYQINeTPOQvNHfbsOtyObK76MM4VZ72zRVO/ZjXtXggfp4W8 bipb9ume4hX2rDordbiraMmQdgPsibJxZ0KvRX7sbe9OfJvv2rBgMct+hU585+2UpUkb tC5al4GQhf2rkZBBIPJqUWajeVyJXLzBf+r3x2SrxqSfc0oatUMHsLR8eccORBlojzVg xLIewmHUdTPdRM45hKKlNH+iaZTyR3p8+/Y++KRcOtI3I8orDYxPJJYrNuoPab0AEUlP 6WGw==