Re: [gaia] Gigabit/fibre networks, worth documenting/comparing experiences and lessons beyond the usual (market)

Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu> Mon, 17 September 2018 21:25 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=M9ZIWw1R+gjhoFQbX124vqWNwF8GTfUwCW8G03vi/vY=; b=pi22GKMmjzCJBsBTutxMV9dvZgXpjUo2Da1f9jLGtJUGGYgB4kOyIFLQXUieeDBcwC xhdSD7NIx9ZFn+Ut4G+TyPrl/fGjVmOzRdFfl9ar5xVKO6LIwA3wkCjkIcRu0DoBK0Ev 9zHFCP0wvCtuELNG49r9Qz6Vp74DWD24QcxWSQydfZXjCYhYLmDa1u/eAX0KAVnL9Is3 rKw5PAybxYpTRSwp6mOcVzSGjk4IekMi2ArhanBF14LyCQmXW9o1grm9VjJWBZo/a9sC hbjcrnPC17VVaQMMp8sA8gK4581vp0YI4BZMoWTUsPpX6UF/P1Idh0fTG0G/C3lINQ1M mh0w==
References: <3FCAA497-5F59-471F-B9BD-1E2403D228BB@ac.upc.edu> <CAPaG1A=11x7V=msU8ocdwWVDj-1j370F0GCE12O_0nY1p5anNw@mail.gmail.com> <00C06C48-ECF8-4427-92AC-E4628004BD23@ac.upc.edu> <CAD_CWO10iqrTim5fkfor+nkM1QLoUK0aV+6fUO7ZsOe4qBhNew@mail.gmail.com> <5E201844-242E-486C-8DB1-133D27CE929F@isoc.org> <CAD_CWO3-0BbSOkE++km=75s_1jxtKzDsyiusvanZ1+8TKigLCQ@mail.gmail.com> <A2E96476-FB7B-4685-A364-52D8EA714A4B@isoc.org>