Re: [gaia] draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments. Mitar review, question #3. Typical scenarios

"Eric A. BREWER" <brewer@berkeley.edu> Thu, 14 April 2016 03:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=berkeley-edu.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=CtDsYnAfO5FOBdVKTuAGEnfGH5kqZcgIZMSlogGjnHg=; b=VQgP657SBhCP8wZmvNA6sZxV45ekdyJtaFUDrgV71MmltBcsIYg5Hfsrm5s4VH75Gv QrkKPYY0GBgTArbnPwQVOR2x7b/MQcBGRr83jUZgSHJzazpdut8FhWFpaELstjOpBwib X9XDwDrjG1kIxgZpLQszp8y0rZVODX3p+xlkieVtHRduBtTzEAdOuxzhT+hzPj8JlgbT HyRV5jzqio4UFZ96ncdyMF7EfW7hdWazBFYMpEqLHm54rUrAZxUvefSijtPgSTwFd4BT v4hCtd4q3tAvsL9cDKV8N93uHvjiZbEhukGM6z3xZgA6ItsarfjjCKWmjUt88umwim3p eFGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=CtDsYnAfO5FOBdVKTuAGEnfGH5kqZcgIZMSlogGjnHg=; b=diWlaAASsPVqB7rgBlxwl6DyoZPKIHmCtMU4qWGB+CTe8tYdsw6HfE8S+r3STzKZry KXKOTZmKR/QzjgLmxAf+eoFYQmjDhRSI7UvVOM4D4jURobyQ5K8S6kZwu5jLHUxnbM8N zX8kJHXfRKXck2lGnZhXSPQAEJSQjwVb9/OagwMB/Ra6d8z7xcp6UF0YLcxz4u9zEUx7 caADcGiqlLb9wVxtmQP+ZAV1WQ8k80UUXdOr4zPWLM8z20Kk6r2i1EYOj4tbs21W7j8a hfKzJLX6TIeZLtRW++ZTO9fxUWfkp8TgaKDnbh8b3gwA0OHj/n81qoH/0Vd4Hl5CS1vO +7eQ==