Re: [gaia] Review required: draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments. Aldebaro's suggestion #2

"Jose Saldana" <jsaldana@unizar.es> Mon, 28 March 2016 11:18 UTC

From: Jose Saldana <jsaldana@unizar.es>
To: 'Aldebaro Klautau' <a.klautau@ieee.org>, gaia@irtf.org
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:17:32 +0200
Subject: Re: [gaia] Review required: draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments. Aldebaro's suggestion #2

Suggestion #2

Current version:

   The standards used in the vast majority of Alternative Networks come

   from the IEEE Standard Association's IEEE 802 Working Group.

   Standards developed by other international entities can also be used,

   as e.g. the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI).

Suggestion:

   The standards used in the vast majority of Alternative Networks come

   from the IEEE Standard Association's IEEE 802 Working Group.

   Standards developed by other international entities are also used,

   as e.g. the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)

   and 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).

[JS] Fully agree.

Jose