[gaia] ICTD2022: Call for Open Sessions

Melissa Densmore <melissa.r.densmore@gmail.com> Thu, 03 March 2022 21:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=SV6rxhr1rjly7SEUzScBu0+C5sF38Of78gPqYZMVU7M=; b=fkfLy+eCTZyycZzkWih7L3qIYyGNMjuvUxi/x3Q1Xt8GdEA6CLO7R68BzidxIO36zs Cxt6WrMyccFGeHsnCxnfFb4qYbi//F82pL1mAJJTUlVFEBCM1qk563Cir1sxHI0gaSQE +HrCKK6OG3gUblAPweTY+VginJ+QjIQa1I4ZUxuQJTOlXALaDZrn2GnPHh2yLULGyjZn yDOQlrVYCuvjFOIxxI9d9/9rRQmpLKWrBmibsBhsZd/z64LxwFo0udtj1ofwFP9d7SPh RiZky41aGfe9/hnRS8eI5/ZiOmWcxnw7/wrzGxBVRFAq3s+C2Jb1n2cViZskVrJIs6Qj 3uLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=SV6rxhr1rjly7SEUzScBu0+C5sF38Of78gPqYZMVU7M=; b=2LP5JBR66MauBbiA9DgBT8eaQGnZusZnkAC2WXslNTCxqqlhD0IKjqM3ODiWJ5DDJJ lOQlFz0JHTtoGg2zz7oy4iC/nxEDjRwgHJDueiKBBvRPU9Wj116D3zY5lmbll+33FLb8 A1ccUV+JWUvP43TF9b3225jzoYerZCKXObKRRi8SsJQBF9THpWm5Y8KuzWnsjlqj6VHi 4KUANhhbKWEd2n8LwkApUk6XFiIsC1ZA2F5h/TA1ARZR3v6iy7cwk9zwKl1WvgWpogn9 /iI6qCj/UPASZ+UNW6JRsTI+Un+MBmi0oZurOqD/GvSOqWs2pkOca315j9G9PZ2ON2/k qA9A==