Re: [gaia] An Internet Draft about Community Networks. A first question

Steve Song <stevesong@nsrc.org> Wed, 18 June 2014 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=4yNkBHQyxktAeGpTRWH7gECzar9KcX2BBmSclde/Cuo=; b=cfbDHnkiCHRdUbhXP9sP4fhKlmbF2QVwsEFV+w00KsiRYnZ+oGmybyZRXDqd19h8Iz XC4TL9Oa5c4o5u0rw1dvOgsVPMybrJ/mphbfVTJWmO1Qa7orLYdwWn+ZgILNuVf04x79 TskpG9v6ZG+vW4VLArbB1wlnCjwaQam4Bz96tH+x8qfYjPDkMJLn6g/q76qVxyDD/Kg1 dmBh23FCF/B11S5NSs5HwPGTrid/uOHV5ZOpBsFN93kaU9HB/pGskJrTg9u4yZqkjXdT vFHaFgV+AogUd70VIsNlIJI7NBsun1jRN4p/txKF1cT9Vmey756wnT5JObfrLl75A4Yk f2aA==