Re: [gaia] Fwd: RE: Review required: draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments

Mitar <mmitar@gmail.com> Thu, 14 April 2016 09:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kNDwiSOTWQiXKLoveFo/VQYlZ5l29RWrMLLI3iaocJY=; b=gZ7dUcNoYTgUYJYIj9vXV9EupPhtDGazfwbUc1eBtDKlFRC23Cidl2ToGlBfpjS1Kp 4Mnki7j6FLrx6vRmtQlruOcDMvsbbjzwi1rxD6OJU0PDwXE1CY+/nbeSFk2WnVTvFc87 xeV+r8SrLbXXNKfh/AGgHCoj14kKfviX7dbkfXAHuCIul0tX0KNqUSEFT77a41f+xBNG rsRua6UAVNpzoDKKt9rWM6R1s1ujH+wAl+1HvlwmYQuMKObKl0754Qlczh2u+WsShyYA 8zEtYobyG34CiOcSFQaP4s7K03OrIFKhcqrvdTqRlNXXNwAVWWfGgC/baBBu8hF8990M QOkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kNDwiSOTWQiXKLoveFo/VQYlZ5l29RWrMLLI3iaocJY=; b=g0anFPyIrIxfrPdghWSX77d7s1ql1XsJOSqtpv6GMsQgwsBWDJg9yxIn/DYbh2aSP9 B99cRJB6cNfeJ5VaoRNrp/LK9YSwiIrgOZ3D839eeSdfMnofUbQ21IvmbLDcah4dQKJ7 wlAiv8BqA+/sTXcSCEQGxbadjqEHOLzOEOQo5PYg/P9Io4mjpcZTqRYMCMVzd7IHZbG7 xhV0CqfEJL6x3Yt96lKmjGaauZYXwrZM0N6iDQ85mW+LKXiFj6Vhg6eB6HJnalrG29O0 xbmtSY9f2yzoCK4RQmHwwCw3Qt0iFzvNO7lmK5o+mvhrFk0if3zp5sm9NwCP6gEM/QWp 3gtw==