[gaia] Fwd: RE: Review required: draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments

future@systemli.org Wed, 13 April 2016 21:45 UTC

To: gaia@irtf.org
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 21:45:45 +0000
From: future@systemli.org
Subject: [gaia] Fwd: RE: Review required: draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments

Hi all,
What do you think of including potential Future Alternative Networks?
As i mentioned before-see below- these focus on privacy and security and
to even replace the current insecure Internet with a new one.

Kind regards
Fmod

Hi,

I think we should discuss this in the GAIA list. I would like to hear
others' opinions. If you could post this message there, it would be
great.

Thanks!

Jose