[gaia] research vs business questions, the integral approach

Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com> Sun, 31 January 2016 06:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=DvLv2K1O7OrC/9kqlIiDKTEzBz5F/3MZGRK6kBl8jiQ=; b=DHYelmpbaBdqtgiPEpKPQKIGFkbFFmI3EaBCK8vi+QYogWm0J7wgEgdEpGqjmIT5PO p5wG4MkcyreBnjoKt3jk/C/HOhjnurGSZCXt7hszLyU15VC+e31mvkpnQU903qbdmaJ6 enBM8nIIpdKzHjh44BPvzwvACztmgkX+lysdUAO4bPWLLxFhIJXc5Zdkbc7dKLXaZp14 UJMmLSJlbxRq4TnHhIpStDQsT5ZUb83z+dZI3Rt72AM+6tSEVnfJeoafv674PKL3jlAk T/qOmLw6lhNfQflgumM3np72Qf9TajezbFqVvkBRUnhjtDxqSJQPM+IR+KeLJebviuJc EKaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:sender:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=DvLv2K1O7OrC/9kqlIiDKTEzBz5F/3MZGRK6kBl8jiQ=; b=BCOoDvcjMhDf6YBBqfFnnKW2EbSo+9g2bIpNZEj+oe+Bn2Em2M58Pp92yikv14i4cL Hs56DQQF3+OrhlhotBiTDTbBvdu5ATdM8vVlfsZp3DcOCAwDLs5Y0z4w6T/8nz7z8MBm kxF8QdMvfFVgNeuq84jreBXoOzBoHPteUHe5JFLWUQrM33mwOPm+jfGIZAkc87BSK6qN BJQKbPwjrjku+og6R1aMpEPYGWwEfAZsoKmiuzdS6uFfcNEf1QU02dG83biKOXDPjXey PXQC7QTbPbmD3PuYekfRUTTEXx8EArZpahhfyxvNwqYY7vo6/Y+Lv/nccY3i0T+6ulxI LzQA==