Re: [gaia] draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments. Mitar review, question #3. Typical scenarios

Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu> Sun, 17 April 2016 03:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jnwDSs9lM+aFovVqoyRGMjOdqIQejGVF3EkTrdtSHjY=; b=ZjrX8HDBEMwkFb2P4LxWLVqF3xvZLlpMFT+KY7FYheSZToPzXVF85xHFPk+xAYEQWq d+7hUwZMtilsfVl6StB6SIMCD+jIqqOOlGI85jz9DDerf3GobMKt/0tKr1zg5iQJWqeO 7njlSDfa0yMX6QCqyCVLZ5YmyR4UQmgDsSH6P8zyUM/zqQnYK1wPk302hfV+/ohBF2/X mE4/TDyw2+ODuBlyxow0kBbgzJcBlUEmCnuWqXHlrseb2cFX09b58lgZDzicMKYBPWSD P4/hTBJYswmL8gy70rbNoxmbuIXZOlazYEcFWYpXL1ASXYbVXWe+h7T7idMyb4SpTPvR BMEQ==