Re: [gaia] ACM SIGCOMM GAIA Workshop 2016

Roger Baig Viñas <roger.baig@guifi.net> Wed, 16 December 2015 16:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=guifi.net; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:in-reply-to :mime-version:user-agent:date:date:message-id:organization :references:subject:subject:from:from:received:received :received; s=dkim; t=1450283904; x=1452098305; bh=41yFhF0rpDASgO IObnsXLNv0Iyt0v+l5AZaRzMkUZOI=; b=bGLROjYYQbjL7tFazAMpPWs2zzb7ph w8tjMahXQXvRPLBdOrJVdo2/wDVSWCGRN7vOV7qdvSNNSrgy+GHstr2HVJUTyeFq MiyQloMmDL8Md0c4WJaHes2kFmCr+byo8iaZ0TR0frpHfYfW8JscSeTRC3oeWzJi LLRNLez48PdA/ixZ1+yRupfD5RKwDYSa7Gi8iWkqs3kMgLVOwdXPhsVBIvMRc/PR bXD6anaX44LAPJZ7ytdj5bsGy6qnp1SrGQ+vpbj2mCbbukt8TJSndvneA+loss1b tiOoVUNDr4LBzXki9Amm8HfkCg5c/CvBX6JVnUSHqsS1/ZB3AXFHlg2g==