Re: [gaia] research vs business questions, the integral approach

Yahel Ben-David <yahel@denovogroup.org> Sun, 31 January 2016 23:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=denovogroup-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=RbFt7/vR1zrUg8iywDU3La3VjYsjjCuM/4s1dsnV+Os=; b=mpPRkXQroMP7Eea86bfwEDF8rhUy4C0bUdGxOPLABFsTgX9DXQ9ImizWVJqhhyIFYW SApSi3g45dIA+Q+jw0DBYI5elipsDsrh8mdWz6cue1RjymZ+lywnxPPbw0BduyjkRECf O4dwAFiqbD8pjD6M47vURgFMPkGxnPLQADN5R6Lfqq28lxNzIlZllj5ifAx2nA+vMVBe ssieQ2KNlnIYzKKgaz2c2klBdTdTXbsSllQJUVLW4YPpWxcCGw0KUzUjq+tx/JZ+YMOs CmYNnAtCRJs0fgU0PAqP9dom14X/F6iI0gpg3k6A6t8ed1TBHB4g5bZsq2AFLP+Kc7Q4 jp6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=RbFt7/vR1zrUg8iywDU3La3VjYsjjCuM/4s1dsnV+Os=; b=EG46t85qifviSX1qpHda5bs/P3s1/5NHLal6pTtmq75cGETfv/vVh6P4E2ui1DSnWz 7PI4hXGroLPt6XQ+HFuOr5K2uaxCBE35nx4kNLoEbbi4PobRpW63EUFo+6Fb4ThmJFuH IVfVagBDGLicW5VceAlT4COhWC6QOoxWmzIQYa/dLUJkzUsjNqfRTgSkajTwBWhiUg6c 2cwgSPEX94+XHVHrkTVenv72hcG3mKmhw6v3QkJNruzw99BumLrV9nOpE+iE/AOrCZCN KNmWz0m40dA+kO8Canm3L/JmiN2k6IFBBYi3KLP3VSkH6WB3fG8Dt5CHYXKYfzIrwmvs mpuA==