Re: [gaia] research vs business questions, the integral approach

Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com> Mon, 01 February 2016 04:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5oGRrptQSM7mfwP/qdnCwg6j3WQjXN+qki/qQvcO01A=; b=QyEg/s4MI6a+2WH0jL0INBQrDy7Kk94cc5GEtZ+vqTSNih5rip8Yg9QgPCqqSi72/p 9Gh/s1niOAaW7NO9DtB85w+4HOW4zPwW++75Auml0TtZghXZzXpxYJUmZJzGvfC1IhMu yJH7Se6K6yppvvtz6dugBpvM562DxF3g51ZQxARz6iBVgBzA2ggWNdYic/Fq5OOijyR4 b66nK1nsjxT8U0IvtWHAzeLtUxS7MwiSMdTWrS6xnUJPH/EzpHT/jXCqk34+KegmWWvt t3NfyyK+8JKoscxG15OErpyYu8I2Hv8k5AEAiTDnyC8sClGd3wAPxUtGXBreMXyn7aTb 4LJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:sender:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5oGRrptQSM7mfwP/qdnCwg6j3WQjXN+qki/qQvcO01A=; b=OvcLLTrjAIQXdzbFnm30jIK5YMbIrKVCUUylngJqequ9uoSz+A5AQF8gh7VWbWCoJJ fXI6GxrYotk0L2hXxrGBVJnH0lB6MYswYl77qLA+3Lefmt7gWv556PN7EizASTuW5nFW AIlm1TMPnT5fldlUmTQSCQiEet5izdopR/vyaxFFEIddcJ3Ic9wQ2Ux7Ylh/TEnX7UOi RygQ8lcE/gy1uZDO3urfxGBC3S3KnhtU2idGdUIr4K9keyjnBpvIWRp3BdsmXL8CH/nW PT89okY9XumpAxoMBF0nct1BcnUGly54AIQQHH1kI+0gQnEi38jiUwRLl8MrggLzRFzp P3Xw==