Re: [gaia] disaster relief communication

Lee W McKnight <lmcknigh@syr.edu> Fri, 06 October 2017 21:50 UTC

From: Lee W McKnight <lmcknigh@syr.edu>
To: Jane Coffin <coffin@isoc.org>, Dan Bateyko <dbateyko@gmail.com>, Arzak Khan <director@ipop.org.pk>
CC: Rex Buddenberg <buddenbergr@gmail.com>, gaia <gaia@irtf.org>, Steve Song <stevesong@nsrc.org>, Kurtis Heimerl <kheimerl@cs.washington.edu>, Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 21:48:27 +0000
References: <CAD_CWO21A1hWAGYnjY-gefGA6nGrD=yo02WR+H9__Yt=qpa9tg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPaG1Am5hp9NqooemwwuaHV8xKpf-PvV=s-o7SN1uUDN59CS6w@mail.gmail.com> <1507053846.2350.235.camel@gmail.com> <CACyT-3=2a7ODw1zeynDpQSop6++5b=OL=mase8D5Sw8Vhw3yOw@mail.gmail.com> <MWHPR0401MB3628D3AC5FD3E0748E6D3115FF700@MWHPR0401MB3628.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> <CAPPZGin+r08K4c89ybufezSUC6+iqL9=7sr8sHt5t8afjLDW9Q@mail.gmail.com>, <CE75DBFD-8470-4720-951C-C27F5A86DF62@isoc.org>
x-originating-ip: [128.230.44.212]