Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement-04

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 06 January 2015 21:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=EWXaN/QLODnKUB9QsSyHPq7apM/or5qF3ge/liJTtvs=; b=YGtiFtitb/1KtP3TkFjz7GnV6XJlLq4gi6A4PsU2I6xmUcx0c2mc6WpNSMsweTl54K 2Dvx3neVkfHLVh0WyTB9pFt9SOz9JfBsRXbNY1hfX9yyTX3FxBFO+rcrT9VRi7EZaAah TlaA69RkAtlPnu2sUu7K6cns9iEVswnAKUaGlbYJrZuI6i+XIXy5PZorsPjIxhVzWBHv nqQfqiGeD/Zlp6+zUZnvxH4Jyv3KSkIH2Oh0DE638WMeufZKcGEpXHyKYD712x6CLPpC DkHv7wEJEC2UjjLC62LYp1qhEtQi/aIHJeokfrqGma+0SSjM1cHpZi5VG8dEG9hi0mwd mA7A==