Re: [Gen-art] [dns-privacy] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-07

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Mon, 10 February 2020 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8WVaNy8Lr4HbcGjVaZOtuEjoaARHNjbdxiO421WU0aQ=; b=FY3Jao7E7THV0EY6ccGpvwWDIa6Oe+UMCs/xOnFQZ7ASxA398o21IWC5KKCjo9vbrT /6iduxyibsup4RspE/kUsXpe1E7aWLO91E060sq9cvPsKCGEuwLVXEkZotCr9ZoEyTz4 hQRiP0iWnSHHDNDi+4EKvIoNYBB/qF2FJaaKE7Hvhq9xdgY6SCWlPeFBvrYzRt720ZoU 9+557xozLsxwFjtveb/kmjMo9CS3HD7c+IJlY3pCQ2nHz3Bn5MR4miUwFnqSJkoaFvlN tmL5FcLkIU8y26h5TCxag2mktQ7HhJS5UHqL2Lz+dk5PqK1qmAePJWumszLwnD/gd8Yg 35og==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8WVaNy8Lr4HbcGjVaZOtuEjoaARHNjbdxiO421WU0aQ=; b=hWQeYFwogN9lCryHvzMfzpOfom3d+D7x+dmc58gH4P52OnL/Vw0i50+AV9xTsbw07s 9JeIVtf8zWvP/fOAkhm81EQbaS/7+oN3O/W8oK+B+AyXac+UufQNGYysZiZwEtQjboNi zTWwx5qEwH9CyxOQRw2U6sQaYxgwNQbWg3HazIjHHlvidEl4q5ZFWPACIq3osErTAljE Pvf07AVDrbjs7VOAOGLxusxiUBGnbluQUDJ4n6UnPhHDSSSlRYSkGj3n3Qj+YfFfTWLU pbNYuR+INA+Fx75Ctd24g6nd2lptIQKNIbk8HMyjYvTTXVWlzSmXOz/skktlPC685BvJ TF1w==