Re: [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-08

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Mon, 02 January 2012 14:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/Hg4P9KmHfRR/HH61dbRGPgh0NPTY7JDLIMQ5gcpJsw=; b=n6D5QKs9bJSiPnFzC66B8EDWEb92vKFHrlRK5MKSIWsq7nu0vYtKdr6ITE7zOc5c93 iX1kjX3cuAA1SVhKrAvN8c+AG1iafEiTQXgYFvdWEjSBu+T2+4/yArMhP3buX2ryFGZz DDjHqWIJa7JPkd231ng5OnrnzPf8z2x7k6tgY=