Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ATR review of draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-07

"Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com> Mon, 24 October 2016 05:16 UTC

From: "Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com>
To: "jouni.nospam" <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 05:16:34 +0000
References: <499E4913-F08F-439A-82CA-68F91F507E5D@gmail.com> <9C5FD3EFA72E1740A3D41BADDE0B461F9CE1F3DA@szxema506-mbs.china.huawei.com> <B9164531-55D4-4655-B6D6-ACC44BB52BF3@gmail.com> <9C5FD3EFA72E1740A3D41BADDE0B461F9CE1F69B@szxema506-mbs.china.huawei.com> <822E4CBD-2543-4429-8AE1-F482A45E4316@gmail.com> <AM2PR07MB099485AD23C81608395342B1F0D30@AM2PR07MB0994.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <0F876519-F29F-404C-82B4-90AA09630535@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.169.31.176]