Re: [Gen-art] GenART review of draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-06

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Wed, 11 April 2012 17:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PnY6lOoEgUr4pCRrEowXDsI4Gw98ZvNsbk8Nx7gABoc=; b=btJe+D7fDwYmnOCBqDh9ARJ3oO1TLWaokqThRzslmk5GNm0Hq+eX7Era2Ob8MJFiRD /+H30mWnz6CeuuZ1v5RBjFaCSgvEjyQNsm5iEycOLrnwHMtBAK3N/tnGmtennXLtZaTW Y1yFXsMqPAhSYWDrGAO3ldtvIlHYCQO8YaABDCgp057HlLybZFe/DCmk5pzGoUEFVQT8 6CwLGsSZkfQNtCPamAUjs0bTF1QsE6DCQrnEdEOyXsELTmUHVU5kQbpZXQbbUYtzovg4 MP2uSDCFGXaAB/e+slgtS5m3h51OfWaRdEqvter0Yp03sQjU4i+QVmComCMG/Yj5mccb grCw==