Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-07

stefan vallin <stefan@wallan.se> Tue, 19 March 2019 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wallan-se.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=6pYfus6JLTCs9wADb3V67wrV5K+HtJZbjZWtZo0UGls=; b=mogO9FXUFR4XfF2CrW4Hq9mNig7E/HbQlnrhelrd1nqHdRcwYMemmF3t4Jk+1+BwSH CCfhpBifn192e/KKTAjEq7zqYFXNnjPo3kTLV44CE+F9y51JPzTL0bFj91c4sAzIOiTZ hsIkm2ODejSYiYEKylxquQAeLtWtytAJ1laC7XvSjQGIxCmTNh3to2pvJS5F6/IUQ+5K asObAlmpbMTqtg3oro68IL2FoeKV6A4vP8M4bSwIN+grRLO8tyonpbZP6uymNvIfPm0N qFi7WHpOqEDGIDZ9poRFm9MO+m++Jq0W+98P6KAgtcnNwJMsFiaiGQ1fePkfdil7Lm/v gX9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=6pYfus6JLTCs9wADb3V67wrV5K+HtJZbjZWtZo0UGls=; b=fGADg1xyjDz3u7xToinZskKCLdrVbj5vqKcLNJlSyjG2zrIGcBmJzZ9EVYDLR0xfAg Xtu4vBolBEK5BF9S42A3iIojNw8qKtI0Dw09598JN1Va+G/01XNixBMqRf3u2xafZhH+ E2yTdp0wsDowpAo7eGbCkff+kzG4WSsu5UPjcvB2meTIWsHz0i/mJLZi/nju7oaRaSaX IooRsyEFq+wF8w+7HuLoqSmQcTF+R/3HR0/82DkMUPE6kIzqn6ekJ/NG0eeHQkdtsRam KZ5iKOTxekowNWv/t4vAm+owDT6Iz5CssJijqk7BoAvME28myD2tONNcOw7MMfqQY+iQ hHeA==