Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-06

Peter Saint-Andre <psaintan@cisco.com> Fri, 30 November 2012 16:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5031; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1354293427; x=1355503027; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=tsL7JoM7o2i/bEW+n5IXcy3N//Mj6xjhdG5Hl8ZPEtc=; b=jOK3UftboYbjl+L4aUboan20xowrF5VpN7rJl1OMsvToILkk54dEy/t6 UstsWHSIu1lQhOBnzZQmiyMiVsttmzZjFyhAndA8aCbBRvCc+L49mr2+E Prk7jWrW2H210e80vLsGVrbEXpKFpw4lTJNo1r/bsna7gz+HLP2Zix6J7 0=;