Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-10

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 31 October 2019 18:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PrwTV4jzQMpc4PZkE3SbGQeSieKnK6YofyKZUbVU3Yg=; b=lACgiwuNbkjx+YF24CXfvwHDOe/fhXJqvbxXVLWJoJjn9OvWGmQvLrjvq6Sv3iWXE3 V/Sx6xNRg8LYu1KESZgiFrIcPeWWHTni13DD+UgKCq8k6ZLDX/kMoKFlGNoSWhVdAZJy sddprypjpj9siPTUK+5MQvEAx2geYEeJDOtvokFtqidkNj2zRzkLRRaHB9cvWVBUI32K TlZrzukni6b25LST72m8oAbeIbJ59/OUoVAqMpDwIPqVr9VVVd4Dp6xw2rsQw15RVwqd DX0noT5QeQ34+AISSNVz01kBrjwAHsIl1KCqMWCKWPrZfb49DnC88+vBhXhDVlIzEbQN DV6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PrwTV4jzQMpc4PZkE3SbGQeSieKnK6YofyKZUbVU3Yg=; b=FJUPNeCTN0dOKruGfNqXWDWtajU5j0Vr4keWfFFHdf7TcnC+tC/cyKbuEcKkE14NiU M7ZRN/GE3WAGDnExOHwptwAXjK7qKy2MWCiWhIWoikVY1EQjNoELrr/2y4RXxjOwH3CA 6VOByw6guVJUy3ondVnbowDZFP3uJPa1W6pnn5brxZngnN9auEpFZ81y/fjQf9LEaOFS KYETAVPC5f++meTIp+DoHEiagm0lSCYvf47T4NWZQSfgFjkC4KNON+ArCkaCyOukPXyA cQvOpKA/WMn6eRfMued4BdkfoZz6GW/V5D2Mu8OlwuiUGEe8I9kMC/UNI0LYaNyauMLZ FFoA==