Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-06

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Thu, 07 June 2018 10:33 UTC

Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 11:32:51 +0100
From: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
To: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@macmic.franken.de>
CC: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>, "draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata.all@ietf.org>, General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>
References: <9c54eccb-82f2-e135-39af-6bf32824b648@alum.mit.edu> <D73AC219.30C7F%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> <D73ADF2B.30D2E%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> <21073937-e22d-2b13-ffc2-aec9e14fd3bb@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <D73AE907.30D50%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> <D73AF870.30D78%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> <F7AFF99B-5709-418B-BD70-5F3210E9EF0D@macmic.franken.de> <D73EAF20.30F9C%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> <A587E359-6A0F-4803-82B4-B41D251B1239@macmic.franken.de>