Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-uta-xmpp-05

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sat, 04 April 2015 06:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=3vIWRi2vhzhZPbb2TIU8iYyg5kNn1QgbHVebCLOLsSE=; b=YboN127OiPC0n0Es3Sj9d5JM8IvPKPHFIZgsHNrS+GjpS2A0Cnvus6+WtR0WiMWyX/ RDbio2knryJTbmAvmYNhmnBom7ScP2EU3Kd0hEQuaS6zB7wxVjcD87vJzsm2f/kS2pcE 4Sv37DJC7Bn4cJWvvKxCXNZZcsnwA6ICjh6x8oZQImwmCEC/nsfNU3pytkeqLM4BPV99 ppvXZxS47MNRde7HhILSszKAjd/yKBlLjS111BKIRYJowK7iLo2d+3WxkewOdeaEIVY2 zR58rE2sRaxkYz9MuHZUjH9Ysy6rxaPjzza+hmZH+Gj1h5Xp4wtQpqOTs1zSQ/x7jrTV gpfA==