Re: [Gen-art] [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis-09

Theresa Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Thu, 04 March 2021 02:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1614824906; bh=0VWjbr/D2Nr1PQDJupId3K9aQW881Gptw27c8hNAGuU=; h=Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=t4fSEPIdeKk3u7aeBnYjjJlkfuYXPFL9Opf4NCVUUutUDmPaRpE9Mi4FOD+sCB8KX GXEtg4scYwUfmF1BiwCL27ObALfgZzL0pzU+z9WJSxmHPUYgGFPFNJQ/cHgnJaQAhV 1voxn+P5bH4wui5GC+O/hhhDWILO/000ao/gpszV1WUv1aLPeTaalhaGPSzrHXPsyY RxeD/dkGK9inJS8gjAJEsOb5Eu+K0PYQ4EC8uOz15RD1kUq+peo+SsybYxi6beb2jv swDoggEjPhkk5pFdQxzRfGHxKh9y86J0N9Zc7G1pCVdbeHXFri8vAHMvpPigxFQ6H5 X3PWL7sBROfVA==