Re: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17

Thomas Watteyne <thomas.watteyne@inria.fr> Wed, 04 January 2017 14:44 UTC

From: Thomas Watteyne <thomas.watteyne@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 15:43:27 +0100
To: Brian Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
Cc: gen-art@ietf.org, "6tisch@ietf.org" <6tisch@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal.all@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17

Brian, all,

We have discussed the possible resolutions to your comments with Xavi. I
have captured those in a slideset [1] to be presented at this Friday's
interim meeting [2].

Early comments about the discussions and proposed resoltuion in the
slideset, in preparation for their presentation on Friday, welcome.

Thomas

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/src/master/170106_webex/slides_170106_webex_b_minimal_brian.ppt?fileviewer=file-view-default
[2] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg05106.html