Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-02

Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org> Sun, 09 May 2021 19:52 UTC

From: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 21:51:57 +0200
Cc: gen-art@ietf.org, core@ietf.org, draft-ietf-core-senml-versions.all@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org
To: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-02

Hi Elwyn,

I finally got around to process your review.

I have submitted a new version -03 based on this review.
I could make direct use of your text suggestions, but did edit them a little.
So you may want to have another look at the second paragraph of 1 (introduction) and the new section 2.2, which address your main points.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-versions/
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-03.html
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-03.txt

That was a great, thoughtful review.
Thanks again!

CoRE WG: Please also check the above documents and diffs!

Grüße, Carsten