Re: [Gen-art] [Pce] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-14

Cyril Margaria <cyril.margaria@gmail.com> Thu, 17 October 2019 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=THSec4SkHH9ehDsnMbzNyr778Fr5jIVJodfFNzOkHoU=; b=oiT33TC5rPhEzQEn4HtyQVYloIb/tUVehBDsAFYTCUwhsxBaCJV7hf6CK/M7ypKrEM soukE2uX+JrDxk8+GR8WcS12ux1A51FRoUrCGkBABCl5GMFzs/0bamcNgRq/zdOC/0v/ lDqApMQNxK+f0hEfO5h1xa1kV7rGVSaK2FjxLYHLHBaFTugMYGBio0SyLF6KIIKOPP3l /f6FQ/1u3GxVBQRAJZZurO1P9YTFnHwxmUiZXhNHeEfxIJhU/7s0ptfMTa/2ZtBWTEUz SqradfN/5E8Nk/drzCJNw2B7oZct/9Rb+aCqNeh30iLFRtp+eCby2qqWZGesFzNzxt4R vPzw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=THSec4SkHH9ehDsnMbzNyr778Fr5jIVJodfFNzOkHoU=; b=N7SpuKu1JHdTkBlOvf9MJPQ65F1NYsF722AO7dtcuHSeu+77GrcqxHYIkJZrUhd1Hw ah2V3ySILLjvKSI2H5+GdhwOTTEFIpWb/liWne1jbv8/Gq80pb7r1PWnz74qu2XJSt4X psiBvp28Ee3lmk+9i+qXy7l1tN4MxtxIuxbs3llNkPdWf4KlCiAUx3nx10lOJLEhYuln rua/4HfM+HgqY4G1ktEk7QL4Sbkv43Qd3XV+lemfEPEeZ8u4oVX8VRVhXn4WJFEr0hrE OsMjGXT8DtgIq5Gwu2w8f+AD/YyEijxkjdqzYMu+wXgSQO62zoE5h3lLb2AIFJ9izfa3 ZKoA==