Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-06

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Thu, 22 October 2015 12:51 UTC

From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 13:51:00 +0100
To: Meral Shirazipour <meral.shirazipour@ericsson.com>
Cc: Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>, "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis.all@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-06

Meral, many thanks for the review. Donald, many thanks for the changes.

I have balloted no-obj.

On re: conflicts, I understood the sentence as a usual if-all-else-fails clause of specifying which document has precedence in case some conflicts are discovered later. I think that’s fine. Is this your understanding too, Donald?

Jari