Re: [Gen-art] [Acme] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-08

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 24 September 2020 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1600968370; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=kiTLsZAq2alxYJDUozppYIp4uAltMmSXQrISCCEddA4=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=knUb5gPn1HAYJWPUriuD1P3ihLiImhJTRUCxzKAl0KH0n73z/7Owm5TLhgvCkVK3RomUV6 vknEtyieH9LIgJ+ZfoutH8iBx3u5KfKskJRsGqQ7huQh58dGyAsogH6jwk1P1c6Ew2Vprt 6x4QWK1Ni/99v+mFZz+OZntLCRrM1RA=;