Re: [Gen-art] Review: draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-03

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sun, 19 February 2012 01:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ia4yqVYf/RnPtN/T8w/512kXgr0gLtKVJ20A+pqmHpg=; b=iux64phJ/H1EftqK1ZZA2923B/Jtf56OAZMtglMPa4gR5IkhD8pdf0c0kaLHj4K26T el9kjWGsPzMTxiZrKjjZTLBEdU3686LwhVU3lJvuc9l+2DPeiD0YOPMP0Cs6O8QM1mK2 i9stT1oSd+GMieFVcUf4g0JFTZH5hBB0gyCHY=