[Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-15

Vijay Gurbani via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Sat, 15 August 2020 23:00 UTC

From: Vijay Gurbani via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging.all@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org, regext@ietf.org
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 16:00:18 -0700
Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-15

Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-??
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2020-08-15
IETF LC End Date: 2020-08-13
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

couple of nits.

Major issues: 0

Minor issues: 0

Nits/editorial comments: 2

- Section 6: I understand that RFC7942 requests the authors to add a note to
the RFC Editor to remove this section, but I also understand that this is a
request to the author, and not a mandate (no normative language).   As an
implementer, I always find it easy to start with some bootstrapping  code, so I
find such implementation notes helpful.  You may wish to consider including
this information in an Appendix.

- Section 1, towards end of Page 3: s/that could be/that is often/ (Reason:
"could be" implies that truncation could happen, but is may not, "is often"
implies the same thing, but that phrase seems somehow more deterministic than
"could be".  This is a suggestion, please use your editorial discretion as
appropriate.)