Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-20

"Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com> Fri, 01 November 2019 15:54 UTC

From: "Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com>
To: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acm@research.att.com>, Roni Even <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com>, "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>
CC: "last-call@ietf.org" <last-call@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry.all@ietf.org>, "ippm@ietf.org" <ippm@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 15:54:28 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.210.171.208]
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-20

Hi Al,
I saw that IANA was consulted during the work.
I was wondering what will be the actual text that will be written in the IANA registry, I expected section 10 to describe it.

Registration Procedure(s)
Reference
Note

I am not sure yet what is the Registration Procedure and what will be written in the Note

Thanks
Roni