Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-06

Peter Saint-Andre <psaintan@cisco.com> Fri, 30 November 2012 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6138; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1354294149; x=1355503749; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=CF51/S8SyuyY2dY5U/zabFjLRXVAxIWPbAwfqVHzIxs=; b=XkSd1Isez0i+z/04+/u5b6Y057wZvG5rA6D5HziT2zaJT7pfQYOZ8XIz ma0noKpmc0rhptYbA8XJtoM2Y0q712trZUK35GeyrrP6q1vHLCzaDlX9O xgmHhGd3i1Go9+jDQ3/w+L4jjKp1WSyQyRGKgh+HQr9OKOrR9sTjcnPhe k=;