Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dime-overload-reqs-11

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 27 August 2013 20:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=znDVBMXGyKlkBXQRv8j2FXcQjkoReAui0jeiK0GTZ1M=; b=vOHw3z52ZF6zHZu0Me+fyZ/LOFEfpOE5HpM/ahzdjlZ+0dPUC+pLL0FhpXagDGoPhZ x1mp+z96Gs3LWQ/XZ3WL7opAwzPDfgaP2AMjHV+CYWdX4jmzgCnH1n+97K3O98WB+8Ue 5pQxu59VTYGtm3CraQXwkKiNDGvfYG4ULpvYz3EUa1wFGBFhexXjUdIGFr5fhqiwf2ez SadYrnhaNUIwU0KWggWCTcyh+K8N9eYVab0U0/eYm2/TN/G9g0Z3YrNlcZEC7zOjkRu/ QSw+ZVtmBX0pbppK8JeZyh6b/sGVYJONAAb0gJfaZ0PhA05+KwjCpt5iZrp7a+OAQMZG 1nGw==