Re: [Gen-art] Telechat review of draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-07

"Matt Miller (mamille2)" <mamille2@cisco.com> Thu, 17 December 2015 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7062; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1450374052; x=1451583652; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=anshDuZii4G+tC35MgfyNzwypTquR/8Po/72kxpJYkw=; b=h8D6PCBX6UbtsFPeQ+je1rG/r4JWs+r+VcO8hp2UMm8P6K0XyuPkebuh 8xB6tx6whT9NOGmaqmw8P/ORni3U6tPfoZnA+I9z69Ay5HPaKRiYZ5zgM DUmUkmr8LzN4VrfXhzZOLH7fkuA9E3ZDTFtxWg+0uh8DHAzQNfPCi8EQG 0=;