Re: [Gen-art] Russ's Discs on draft-ietf-pim-port [Was: Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-pim-port-09.txt]

Stig Venaas <svenaas@cisco.com> Mon, 28 November 2011 19:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=svenaas@cisco.com; l=2297; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1322507227; x=1323716827; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hFOiu0kIA1FP8q9/G0LCFuhQpGdMtSPF8nfPA6l5lKU=; b=AkEHXyoDE3aMM0FuZmazmXpDySDrvJeim1e0pQpOdp3A1neaayvAKxaL Wwv2ksgIn3s94rb5Zd9o6VuyTPsWn10Lp+OVM4fHAc3tQu6QgKUszwDkh qYxbPHol0I9jaENZi73ztt87BdOt9MXFoM0KYSqyz72kFbrK6sXNTIQ7G g=;