Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 13:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1334063364; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=McsEq1266l+vaPxpvakj0Ss1PbEOCwKorvQqNn5PcU8=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=tFCT+DmkocNyF8W/beEvjnjx0ak7WOhtFUGQE2PeXawJ3yav5buoPAmedmcvdaHPQ7QGm6 DCwxasC2QjapzkH3+F4LyvruQOJCnn1sYVa7t6k0HSoEJ7fSubpTdnobakvixZbUC5qRZd rNC+NgbLLprWKfG8S2QNh0SJ0kt6yC0=;