Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-07

Pete Resnick <presnick@qualcomm.com> Tue, 17 July 2012 22:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1342565486; x=1374101486; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc: subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:x-originating-ip; bh=GyeeS6Eah8SMtqGqx8Y/t5zNNvOo9D0K4w28bwoNc84=; b=t5fEmpcQFBxIzCLmO/HnJ1z2oYcZ5RUWWTBOXu92hGqFuUmiTgN6N/5x x+zNLzVMJaG4xaDcUK7Df46vmpkgylxUdr65ndQAbaIKXv0DYuti25uFi 2lg4Is1z/rt73OhbNQyBQGh7DjP7DjU4e3Oj3+RR/lFm45Mm9Gb08iO3H w=;