Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-06

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 30 April 2021 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcastmailservice.net; s=20180828_2048; t=1619793062; bh=HG+pfWzz4k8cHa0kY7QPYDXv3V77h4cfNmRLzKzGKow=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=MLuDvdsgZZ7OfGeiQAFTsP2TZCxbT6geW7TIIWjeoSML0nICyzDjgi+2MjJmkjjno arW66XBF6IvWtVSRE1aGMJY/VQx2O9cbCVRMlKsWPVC8zPhiAacSYGTJI3FJbJ21tS B0ijRpu+aG4Nz/6U6Ix+4ulYj5y6WP2+ylixUibHLg3SvldI+MrgPWCGwD0a6suClX 8CNNu9/q4qCNwybgj+zTCgKrAWRJR2gxlPylrCCMxU1Bd9EwxPLNkFU6wjXSAJJhf7 5M4Rqcd85MjOoFP7KlnbtPQ3MG7VOYVk7lDSN9+O3HspEGQ01sIpU8JI36C46kRwdb cAtMJAk1wAujg==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduledrvddviedgjeekucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuvehomhgtrghsthdqtfgvshhipdfqfgfvpdfpqffurfetoffkrfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedtudenucesvcftvggtihhpihgvnhhtshculddquddttddmnecujfgurhepuffvfhfhkffffgggjggtgfesthejredttdefjeenucfhrhhomheprfgruhhlucfmhiiiihhvrghtuceophhkhiiiihhvrghtsegrlhhumhdrmhhithdrvgguuheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepleeghffgkeehveffjeetueffjedvgeeviedtveetteeiffelffeikeevleetjefhnecukfhppedvgedriedvrddvvdejrddugedvnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghlohepofgrtgeuohhokhdqtehirhdrlhhotggrlhguohhmrghinhdpihhnvghtpedvgedriedvrddvvdejrddugedvpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepphhkhiiiihhvrghtsegrlhhumhdrmhhithdrvgguuhdprhgtphhtthhopehgvghnqdgrrhhtsehivghtfhdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopegurhgrfhhtqdhivghtfhdqohhpshgrfihgqdhfihhnughinhhgqdhgvghofhgvvggushdrrghllhesihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtoheprhgrnhguhiesphhsghdrtghomh