Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 02 July 2020 19:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tOjI7F4GlPpusA+KhdAUxmPdYHrFR5+AMuuvgo1aR1o=; b=rhoXsREJ/QY0UEjwGiUkEmA6Cg1SmrgF5bnoVBlGIo+JvniLZNkBrVox7B1xUxhugQ Qa1Is49b8bNsOwJ7uusRk3XIr7yDyxHEYQD/DCbhBEi5z68/RFi0UyUy+ZrrkYfnW5Ei ztACSLf0+QOFg69yTxLmU+GztoQDzXgvNsRmwYejTFcJa8Xsxi4JOY3yRy274oTzgLuS HG70QkZ3ctMwMpQK+DD/SvSaPaqxEvRac51NhvZeWFmD/IZCZk3Ut1YTtjvZ1YfkPeIG 8PVA5SsMMeTvon4oODje7faTwZ2I/ytxLqalv6XqxLQSKi9wga2ZT2xJxeLPI8g1UPJe KsUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tOjI7F4GlPpusA+KhdAUxmPdYHrFR5+AMuuvgo1aR1o=; b=Ivs8fWvreRpww7Cu5mErtq1PkjIVrx2crgXVWN6yfpBIEj4QzmJ6hkjU0Ekvabr/io AVWUm0AcbMHwrdaDLDrWO6xuy19x4CR8vhLQM92upop3ZHEMPRjJ0d6HqLw060GcROhG WKxOkenFppRnVFE9HKr3tbdX2Cdm1ZQQZMvl8i8y7gELmc8KYMaqssFh58GGGfgNJHP8 +yUT3YFm7ftl3Ddm+8Bpg3sOgxI5gYXgKPqsN/d5sG5tI0/Hu3BhfaphWcR5VMXkzp6N POJif+hBPO24dxGzAsISsVkmUOVdxs7gNBxQJUTcHyVeqzQx85ielxMJI1Xc+6C9+W6m 89vg==