Re: [Gen-art] Generate review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-16

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Mon, 15 August 2016 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=emc.com; i=@emc.com; q=dns/txt; s=jan2013; t=1471269727; x=1502805727; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=8MaXOZDl90gyv3crJiv+fMw/V4R97CYFlrIKI/qhARs=; b=ePsyNGikofarZTFfRF0JLJS7LDrJZEgStihxYtdiEEWX+NazrEif66h/ 3b3dCx/ndEH/XVv3q9LRmOA+kw0SkK+ou6pVpMmwdoeRz/THCTHE/rdcE HFLAP2b3ZnPZSjV5ofipQsXx9JFaEbe5DXOB5rwOuP9aP9TGPchC0BMvG A=;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1471269725; bh=7RJ8GXoIK1ePlzmQEIpBwwy7mS8=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=hHzBQV8MLsuAKy8MuL3WE5nsfUIqHWw+gVppTtyr+61RqaClK9qMPViej1R4W4rao KcM3EK+sgJ3kW9cG8fETN7xfjU9gxSwlMTv2LXFhr0M/28M2aTLQqJ0t5OxfGxYFo6 bNPPPr/UqcdlYQ6AAMLrnJOsvHjTz0ollHYfBt6I=