Re: [Gen-art] [manet] review: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-12

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Fri, 27 April 2012 16:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=NKqLJ892KVJ0dYOwA5GSlOq0Hrl50owbAnD+Fx6pH7A=; b=mHb/sseNRL5kyeNWMS0P6RMpbDiXMgK+ahjuQs2pNoj1/aLlEmlJ1MdtFsP/BZ4/Aq iOVN2uis+eXX+tdlJPonVhl64Il8g1OqfSFBYAhc7dNdoULywA/coYevefN6wYnuJnky nlXXEA4xERZVaed/vUo9Q3KL8BjRN2HnEYmyMw4+aEGYIz7p1pQFN1uj9E2wYzgKQpcS +nqO5l0kk1nIxxk7NSJJn2GSTYFYSQtb8ZNsuFas3x2OWPcqX7HVoMXsu3FGqHmzDh0K 7rFTwhs6r6iHUboi/wViDAvwlMb6CkFCBl0GHShPf4onxklATMGz6CCbwZxK7DJyHzAA jUFA==