Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-09

Dan Romascanu <dromasca@gmail.com> Fri, 22 May 2020 07:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vGIuYRTNwMFbEIO7lwYBxP/loMOTpgBR5VQN5e4Lulc=; b=DZfy97sHUaGSOTvb5UjHg8bbBReIlIXz60GPs53uD4GfjqashoZwA+TMkCXBXpnRBf VBs5hXUaXpDUbOzRIR8sSV0vKyirrPeNLzoUO05J23EnIEJKUvAdu4o5CS086t8xpu3a yKuyQpi0FB5vR5DAyln8FPbSHyYZUZOM7bILjQQGcg4bGQZRIcxR8/kx5oRzCHb4mvfl T+VcEbd7ckAZH2L+LfZMuYamveTFSvz56dM+LcI+RJpiNiJEn+VUbeTDLbT0nBbaxlm4 fd0QEDPQ8WSuZ0O+aEidLu/e67i4TfDppmyYZ14ioYzbjFK3z+7NW4cBhL47FPGlNTo9 WTXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vGIuYRTNwMFbEIO7lwYBxP/loMOTpgBR5VQN5e4Lulc=; b=eCAcuNEVMSzzLfZ8QGVvumcda/HPSorEQohLKO0k7QfhpCRaMzYrfI9z2EKMalNpdA 2CPlmOjEak+yuWB8qUZ/QGYDNZMNB6REg7Y5cRTJ9Jfl7UoBozUqtCkUqevlUmfBg5BL PX2/b7NHxjEY7we8V8MwObj3cKcSSVoeUHSIZ+Gtmi50oNUWwHqKFKxbGlVZcShGwkpu Zvimuw3depnrEw2ooewdjnX2DPPnCZhkAysv0JZepzn7ha9YlW5qLWbV8ZCN5P2Imuee dKRswwjhR7IyhHZ7Q3ZFLoX5HJW907R8KwyFfsz8kRdi74J54gmxOwd4LyqM3NM/mFWU j7UA==