Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-07,

Pete Resnick <presnick@qualcomm.com> Fri, 21 September 2012 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1348241005; x=1379777005; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc: subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:x-originating-ip; bh=Tc93HiZL5Qoh6qM1nWS1K/meSPr9UcaWSGm3WLAqogs=; b=ICIGXACEC0dAQZQ28Rod65HaCLChmlL9M9lkMwgGfLQDFTnweFu/EBoj zJ2RRrTdhoUgksQylYDcP6IPC1kkZniNJx6YX6mtHW9PGGJeYzsQ+Yu/2 cQXMRbND5/8V7EZXXH9VDW5wGylWlSja5OpdqH+KBvdCWhxChN+H1f4if k=;